Smart Cleanse Detox - Not working

I dont know how to contact them I would like to know if there is future orders coming with out my knowledge.

Smart Cleanse Detox - Monies were taken out of my bank account, unknown by myself

I ordered Keto and received the order. A month later I receive an email, stating another order was shipped.

This item, was the smart cleanse detox. I had no idea what it was. I called customer service and was told that when I ordered the Keto, I somehow agreed to order the smart cleanse detox. I made it clear, I was not interested in buying it, I was told

it cost $69.95.

I asked for the order to be stopped and not to take funds out of my bank account. I spoke to two representatives, because the first call, the woman put me on hold, and then my call was dropped. The second person was a male, with an accent. I could barely understand him, but he kept making me offers, to keep the product, but at a reduced price.

I kept telling him that I was not interested. He stated he would make a cancellation, but I was never told that order and /or monies would not be taken out of my account. I hate it when these companies take advantage of customers. I will never order the Keto products again.

It makes me reluctant to try any of these products. It is fraudulent and misleading. Now I have to go to the bank and block payments from this company, which is going to cost me more money.

It is a shame, honest people are taken advantage of so easily. In my opinion, it is credit card theft.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: stop the order, and /or future orders. and stay of out of my bank account.

Smart Cleanse Detox - False advertising

Turnaround Time

An advert on the internet, selling Smart Cleanse, had a special rate for 3 bottles which we bought. Having just received 1 bottle and costing us a lot of money, we are very pissed off!

As much as I try, this company has no contact details. Every company should have a contact for consumer complaints.... they do not. Steer clear of them & their ripoff tactics!

There are too many companies taking consumers for a ride and everyone in the same boat must name and shame them.

This message won't load unless it contains a minimum of a hundred words, that;s the reason why I'm now typing drivel.

What else can I say? The weather here is super and it's early Spring...cannot wait for Summer when I can bask in the sun once more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Smart Cleanse Detox Supplement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

• Smart Cleanse Dietary Supplement

Comments

Yes its a rip off ...receive only 1 bottle today the 20/11/2018 and the expiring date is 07/2018 .... There is no explanation about the product About what it do how to take it ;;;morning night ????

AlertPelican803

It's not working. I want to know if ther's going to be more shipments, because if it is so.

I don't want them. Than you